Amanda Brown is a client that came to me early this year and expressed her interest in competing. Amanda is a personal trainer and runs a very successful business and blog, Queen of Lean. Amanda and I worked well together as client and coach and produced amazing results where she came 1st in Novice Physique at the Victorian Titles and 2nd Place in her division at the Australian Titles (INBA, 2012).
Below is a personal letter that Amanda wrote to me after completing her competitions that I wanted to share with you. It sums my style up nicely and says what me and my team at Enterprise Fitness are all about; sharing the champion mindset and inspiring you to sustain long lasting results by educating our clients on the real techniques that make the difference in your health and fitness…
By Amanda Brown, The Queen of Lean
I knew when I decided to take on the challenge of competing in a Figure Comp needed a good coach and I am so glad that I found it in you
Right from the beginning you were organized with my training programs, concise with your instructions and I always felt like I knew exactly what I needed to do for that particular phase.
Aside from achieving amazing results I would have to say the best part of training with you is I never felt like I was just an object that needed to drop body fat, you respected that I was a person that has emotional feelings and you supported and coached me both for my physical transformation but helped me to work through an emotional hurdles and kept my focus strong.
I know others that were preparing for a Figure Comp at the same time as me who were left drained, depressed and not making it to where they wanted to be. It was interesting to be side by side these people and knowing that I found the experience enjoyable, rewarding and most of all felt that this approach to training was healthy effective and getting me stronger with every week that went by.
Thank you also for the mini lectures in Biosignature and I loved that our training sessions sometimes would turn into a mini seminar on adrenal fatigue or PCOS and that you are so willing to share the wealth of information that you have learn over the years.
Aside from all of this I thank you for believing in my ability I think that is the main thing that made me a champion.
End of Letter from Amanda
For those of you who know me, the one thing I love doing above all else is sharing the knowledge that I have learnt over the years and sharing it with YOU, those who are passionate like me about their health and training and work hard for their results.
I get emails every day from personal trainers, fitness competitors, models, athletes, business professionals, mothers and your average ‘Joe Smith’. They all have one thing in common; they want that hot body and are willing to do ‘anything’ for it but for some reason are going about it the hard way or the wrong way.
And you know what? You really don’t have to do ‘anything’. You don’t need to put yourself through an hour of cardio per day or take steroids to put on muscle. You don’t need fat burners to strip down fat fast, you don’t need to limit yourself to 100g of meat per meal and a only a few lettuce leaves to make it to that stage.
Eat Your Way to Abs seminars have been running since 2009 and the content keeps getting clearer and stronger as we learn more about what you our clients want and need to learn about. For starters after hearing feedback from our attendees we’ve extending the seminar over 2 days to help you be able to retain and apply all the information your given… As we do give it out in truckloads!
Some of the Topics covered in the seminar we’re holding in November 17th and 18th include:
- Evolutionary eating and Mark’s philosophy on nutrition . . . After this presentation you will understand nutrition as a lifestyle not a diet!
- The truth about supplements. What you need (and don’t need).
- Training principles for getting in shape fast!
- How to structure weight training programs for female competitors (having trained numerous figure champions, including the 2-time Ms Olympia, Janet Kane, Mark is THE go to guy on the topic!)
- How to put a contest prep together: This will save you so much time, energy and money!
- The ‘Be – Do – Have’ formula for success. Without this everything fails.
- Food preparation and meal ideas (with our own master cook, Kristine). After this presentation you will know how to make healthy-yummy food plus a new addition to our range of healthy eating cookbooks, 24 Recipes To Help You Win Your Comp!
- Plus an exciting guest speaker Janet Kane who is going to share with you the very training, diet and supplementation methods we used to help her win her 4th Australian title. She is very excited about answering all your questions in person!
- and bonuses to equip you walking out of the seminar ready to start doing things the right way including the seminars manual and slides, eBook cookbooks, step by step plans and for the first lucky 12 people to sign up- our 10 set DVD!
We would love to have you come along and share with you our knowledge and champion mindset to make you not only a winner on stage but in life!
Click on the link below to reserve your seat today. Early Bird Prices end on November 1st
November 17th and 18th 2012 (Saturday and Sunday)
Register at 9:45 am
Start: 10:00 am sharp
End: 5:00 pm
855 Doncaster Road,
Quest on Doncaster
Check it out on Google Maps here: http://maps.google.com/
Click here for further information about directions.
There is plenty of free parking onsite.
How much is this investment to good health?
Early bird rate: $297 (Paid in full before Nov 1st)
Regular rate: $497 per person (Paid after Nov 1stth)
How to register?
To register and make a payment simply click here.
Making a payment and registering online is simple and secure. We use a program called 1shoppingcart which is used by over 25,000 businesses worldwide. We do this to ensure your payment is 100% secure.